Sunday, June 22, 2008

A lovely day.


We spent the day at Matt's parents place. His sister, Sue was visiting for the week so we went up for lunch. We sorted through years of Christmas cards, birthday, mothers and fathers day as well as the get well wishes from 25 years ago. Some cards from before Matt was born. Some were from Matt when he could just write...

Matt and the kids went off on the motorbikes. Shawn is doing very well. His confidence level is just where I like it :)
I did this LO yesterday for the 123 CC. Criteria was to use 123 in the title, buttons, felt and torn paper. These pics are from Shawns party last week. The colour is yuck...it really does look better than this :)
Well I have a mountain of washing that has been neglected this week so I plan on doing that and watching Greys...yay me!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Hi Dear, the layouts that you are doing are great..Meg