Tuesday, January 22, 2008



This is my entry for the LSS in Grafton. They put out a kit for $5 each month. Moo picked this one up for me and I will hand it in when we go up on the weekend.

The reason that I haven't posted about the 'cool thing' I want to show you is because it is a gift for Moo and she sometimes checks out this blog...It paid off because she did today!! Lucky!!

Starting this Friday night until Sunday Scrapping Jewels is having a cyber crop. If you have never signed up for a CC please do. They are great fun! I have done 2 from another site and enjoyed them both! I will be able to join in on Friday night but that is all as we will be away. There will be a treasure hunt, bingo and challenges that I know of so far... The prizes are yet to be anounced. All of the details are in the forum. I also ordered some Grungeboard from there today...can't wait to see it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW JULIE! LOVE YOUR CHALLENGE LO FOR YOUR LSS,JUST GORGEOUS LOVE THE DESIGN.CYBER CROP SOUNDS LIKE FUN I MIGHT HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!

Unknown said...

HI JULIE YOU LEFT A COMMENT ABOUT THE LETTERING IM USING ON MY NEW POST....THE "F" IS BELLA ALPHAZ AND THEY HAVE A HIGH GLOSS FINISH THE "AMILY" LETTERS ARE HEIDI SWAPP CHIPBOARD ALPHABET IN THE COLOUR OF "PUMPKIN"...SO I SANDED THEM BACK A BIT AND SPRAYED THEM IN WALNUT INK & WAS JUST LUCKY THAT THEY TURNED OUT LOOKING SPUNKY!...LOL