Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So much to share!

Where to start! We had a great long weekend away. Matt got to play with his new wake skis. He is still not 100% after the pox, but he will get there. Shawn had a super time in the pool. As you can see in the 2nd photo Liberty thought the pool was a good place to nap! Her and Jess had a great time. They played so well together, I don't think there were any toddler disagreements. Amanda has a lovely baby belly, but that morning sickness has made it's self known...
We arrived home yesterday, had 30mins to unpack then it was off to Armidale for Shawns 'back to school' haircut and pick up supplies...last minute :)
Today he is back at school, Yr 2.....
This morning Meg came around, yes she is back from her holiday and I will have to return her scrap stash.... I might have one last binge tonight...LOL
While Meg was here I noticed that the Dalmatian Molly (fish) was not pregnant anymore!!!! So far I have counted 9!!!!! I am a Mummy!! I am soooo excited....
Well I better get busy while Liberty is asleep. This place is a mess......


Update - make that 12 baby Dalmatians.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Meg said...

Hey Julie, Just checking out your blog... I need, I want one of those tins... they look great.. Meg

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS FAMILY PICS!IT BEEN SO HOT SO THE BEST PLACE IS IN THE POOL! CONRATS ON THE "NONUPLETS" I CAN SEE YOU KNITTING LOTS OF "FIN" BOOTEES...LMAO OR WOULD THEY BE CALLED FINEES!

Unknown said...

You might have to get a bigger tank......lol

9crafty11 said...

Welcome back Julie..does look like you guys had fun! At least the weather held out for you! Can't wait to see what you'll scrap!-shopaholic