Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How cute is this boy?

My beautiful boy! He is growing up and changing everyday. Tonight the local fire brigade is holding a Disco for the local kids. Complete with DJ and fog machine...oh the memories...
I got called into work today so that was a nice change to my week.
Last night Matt was away so I stayed up and did a page. I quite like it, a bit different for me. The kids had a great time clowning around for the camera. I love it!! :}


NEWSFLASH: Shawn is now back from his super fun disco where he won best junior male dancer!!
My boy has the moves....
Unfortunately he won't be signing any autographs tonight as he is 'buggered'. :}

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHHH TOTALLY LOVE THE "BLUE TONGUE LIZARD" PHOTO'S...LOL..YOUR NEW LO LOOKS STUNNING! LOVE THE MULTIPLE PHOTO'S.

Meg said...

Julie you know that page I was doing today well it sh#@.... Nice to see you can do a good page.