Thursday, January 17, 2008

Naughty or Nice


Am I the only one still scrapping Christmas photos? I think I should be done with the Chrissy photos at the end of this month...that will be a record for me!
I did this LO for the 123...challenge. You had to use a craft knife, red and your title had to be part of your journal. I flocked the red scrolls so they now feel like the Santa hat Combi had on. The red matched well I thought.
Well it is raining down this way again. I think we had a week off, it looks here to stay for awhile.
Well my Mum has taken her grandchildren for an hour so I will now madly go and vacuum and other fun things!
Bye!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Julie, I haven't even started Christmas photos yet.. I need to get them printed. You are way ahead of me dear.

Unknown said...

nice LO julie. Wish I could get to scrap ho hum oh well.....

Unknown said...

YOUR ONE STEP AHEAD OF MOST OF US JULIE,I HAVNT BEGUN THE CHRISTMAS SCRAP PAGES YET! TOTALLY LOVE YOUR NEW LO YOUR DOGGY IS GORGEOUS,IM LOVING THE BLACK & RED,GOOD LUCK WITH THE CHALLENGE.PMSL AT US MUMS THAT GET SOME TIME OUT FROM THE CHILDREN & TAKE THE OPORTUNITY TO "CLEAN"!