Thursday, January 17, 2008

Naughty or Nice


Am I the only one still scrapping Christmas photos? I think I should be done with the Chrissy photos at the end of this month...that will be a record for me!
I did this LO for the 123...challenge. You had to use a craft knife, red and your title had to be part of your journal. I flocked the red scrolls so they now feel like the Santa hat Combi had on. The red matched well I thought.
Well it is raining down this way again. I think we had a week off, it looks here to stay for awhile.
Well my Mum has taken her grandchildren for an hour so I will now madly go and vacuum and other fun things!
Bye!

3 comments:

Meg Barnden-Hyde said...

Julie, I haven't even started Christmas photos yet.. I need to get them printed. You are way ahead of me dear.

Pamela said...

nice LO julie. Wish I could get to scrap ho hum oh well.....

~KRISTY~ said...

YOUR ONE STEP AHEAD OF MOST OF US JULIE,I HAVNT BEGUN THE CHRISTMAS SCRAP PAGES YET! TOTALLY LOVE YOUR NEW LO YOUR DOGGY IS GORGEOUS,IM LOVING THE BLACK & RED,GOOD LUCK WITH THE CHALLENGE.PMSL AT US MUMS THAT GET SOME TIME OUT FROM THE CHILDREN & TAKE THE OPORTUNITY TO "CLEAN"!