Friday, January 18, 2008

More shopping...

Today I received another Adairs voucher so off we went. I now have the matching European pillows and cases for my new quilt cover. Matt and I each have new pillows to sleep on (not just look at lol) I had a bit more to spend so I grabbed a square tablecloth for the dining table. All for the bargain price of $17.20... That was almost $200 worth of goodies.
This morning started with swimming lessons in the cold rain. I felt badly putting him in today, but it is the last day. Ian (swimming instructor) commented that he has done well he just needs to grow into his body. Shawn is tall and thin. Until I put on weight I always felt awkward, 185cm and 55kg. All arms and legs and never a comfortable place to display them. For everyone who doesn't know me I am soooooo not that weight anymore. Ian even commented to Shawn that Ian Thorpe has big feet and hands and long legs just like Shawn does!
After lunch I went out to Megs and raided her scrapping stash so I can play with them while she is away...with a bit of magic they might make me almost as good as her. :) Meg does great work her link is in my blog list. While I was out there we came up with an order for Scrap Relief. I think it is a new site but the prices are soooo good! I love the Print Blocks albums and refills they are on sale for $12.80! SUPER!!! I think the sale is on until the end of January.
Before I go I need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!! Love you xxx

4 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Sounds like you had a good shopping spree, I so love vouchers!

Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

YOU GET ALL THE BARGAINS JULIE!I HAVNT HAD A REAL "ULTIMATE" BARGAIN FOR AGES! EVEN THE END OF YEAR XMAS STOCK SUCKED THIS YEAR...HO HUM!..LOL OH YEAH YOU INSPIRED ME TO DO A CHRISTMAS LO SO THAT WILL BE MY NEXT POST.IN A FEW DAYS.

Meg said...

Get working on those pages Julie. I want to see heaps of Meg layouts when I get back.... Don't forget me.... Meg

Meg said...

PS- go and check my blog out....