Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back to school pic.




This is one of the pics I took of Shawn's first day of year 2. I do have some just of him, but his sister can't miss a photo opp! This is Liberty's new 'Cheese' face....lucky me.... Usually the chin goes up and the eyes more closed! Looks like Shawns school is getting a lot more enrolements than expected so we don't know who his teacher will be yet. As long as he continues to enjoy school and learning as he has been I will be thrilled!


I still only have 12 fry. They have grown so much. Very hard to get a photo of as they are in a special breeding tank that floats in the main tank. Lots of reflections. You can see 2 in this shot and the Mummy along the bottom right. I think I am the proud Mum! LOL

Today was the first day of school for 3 special girls that I know. Miss Indy broke my tears when she stopped in before school. So grown up...and her mother did her hair... (I know Rach,I can't talk) I so want to call them and see how their day was...

Well I better get a few more computer bits done so I can hopefully scrap...




4 comments:

Meg Barnden-Hyde said...

I hope you aren't scrappin right now miss Julie... I haven't the time at the moment.. I won't scrap till next week. How bad is that???

Pamela said...

Well my big school girl burst into tears when I picked her up......her problem?....she didn't get a sticker or so she thought....there WAS one on her work but she thought she should have got it on her school shirt...lol so glad that was our only drama.

~KRISTY~ said...

MY BOYS WENT BACK WEDNESDAY & MY DAUGHTER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL (YR 8 OMG) TODAY.MY MIDDLE DS WASNT HAPPY WITH THE TEACHER HE HAS FOR THIS YEAR AS IT WAS THE SAME TEACHER HE HAD LAST YR!OUR SCHOOL THIS YEAR IS TRYING OR SHALL I SAY EXPERIMENTING AND HAVE COMBINED ALL THE YR 5 & 6 CLASSES TOGETHER,SO THERE ARE 4 YR 5/6 CLASSES.I FEEL SORRY FOR MY BOYS AS ONE IS IN YR 5 & THE OTHER YR 6 SO ALTHOUGH THEY ARENT IN THE SAME CLASS AS EACH OTHER I WOULD SAY THEY WILL PARTICIPATE IN ALOT OF JOINT ACTIVITIES...MUCH TO THEIR DISCUST!..LOL.

Cindy said...

Cute lil' fishies :)