Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back to school pic.




This is one of the pics I took of Shawn's first day of year 2. I do have some just of him, but his sister can't miss a photo opp! This is Liberty's new 'Cheese' face....lucky me.... Usually the chin goes up and the eyes more closed! Looks like Shawns school is getting a lot more enrolements than expected so we don't know who his teacher will be yet. As long as he continues to enjoy school and learning as he has been I will be thrilled!


I still only have 12 fry. They have grown so much. Very hard to get a photo of as they are in a special breeding tank that floats in the main tank. Lots of reflections. You can see 2 in this shot and the Mummy along the bottom right. I think I am the proud Mum! LOL

Today was the first day of school for 3 special girls that I know. Miss Indy broke my tears when she stopped in before school. So grown up...and her mother did her hair... (I know Rach,I can't talk) I so want to call them and see how their day was...

Well I better get a few more computer bits done so I can hopefully scrap...




4 comments:

Meg said...

I hope you aren't scrappin right now miss Julie... I haven't the time at the moment.. I won't scrap till next week. How bad is that???

Unknown said...

Well my big school girl burst into tears when I picked her up......her problem?....she didn't get a sticker or so she thought....there WAS one on her work but she thought she should have got it on her school shirt...lol so glad that was our only drama.

Unknown said...

MY BOYS WENT BACK WEDNESDAY & MY DAUGHTER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL (YR 8 OMG) TODAY.MY MIDDLE DS WASNT HAPPY WITH THE TEACHER HE HAS FOR THIS YEAR AS IT WAS THE SAME TEACHER HE HAD LAST YR!OUR SCHOOL THIS YEAR IS TRYING OR SHALL I SAY EXPERIMENTING AND HAVE COMBINED ALL THE YR 5 & 6 CLASSES TOGETHER,SO THERE ARE 4 YR 5/6 CLASSES.I FEEL SORRY FOR MY BOYS AS ONE IS IN YR 5 & THE OTHER YR 6 SO ALTHOUGH THEY ARENT IN THE SAME CLASS AS EACH OTHER I WOULD SAY THEY WILL PARTICIPATE IN ALOT OF JOINT ACTIVITIES...MUCH TO THEIR DISCUST!..LOL.

Unknown said...

Cute lil' fishies :)