Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Today I discovered that I had been tagged by a fellow scrapper and blogger. SCRAPTART.
What is involved with the tag is.

1. Link to the person who tagged you. Scraptart
2. List 7 weird, random or little know facts about me.
3. Tag 7 other Bloggers and let them know that they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog and listing them on yours.

Sooooo....7 huh????
1.My favourite fact about me is that I was born in California in the Mojave Desert at Edwards Air Force Base.
2. I have a brown spotted Dalmatian.
3. I eat Dill Pickles like carrots. I order McDonald's pickles by the cup full!
4. I sang at the Sydney Opera house...but that does not mean that I can sing.
5. I have a small collection of old Gone with the wind books.
6. I don't like mixing my food textures.
7....... I keep the Pepsi Co. in business!

That was tough to think of 7 slightly interesting things! Now I have to do the Tagging. I don't know many bloggers that actually visit my blog...or they have never left me a comment to let me know they do :} I don't have 7 but I do have the wonderfully fab MEG and my Blog Buddy KRISTY and KYLIE found me via Kristy...So I have tagged 3 people...On the tagging goes!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

PMSL YEAH THANX SOOOOOO MUCH FOR TAGGING ME!!

Kylie said...

I've never been tagged before, it seems like a bit of fun, but it is hard to come up with 7 interesting facts about myself!

Meg said...

I've done it.. 7 facts about me... did I tell you that you ROCK Cheers meg

BruganCampbell said...

Thanks for playing along Julie. :]
Loving all your facts - sang @ the Opera House!