Sunday, March 7, 2010

A good weekend

I started this weekend working and teaching a group of people how to create photo books.
Then I crashed a wedding to take photos of this cheeky flowergirl and her beautiful family...

Then in the afternoon I rescued these boys and then had dinner with them...

This morning after we stopped at the Armidale Farmers Market we went to Matt's parents and did some of this...

Then while Shawn was at a birthday party and Matt and Liberty went to cut grass at my Grandmothers I edited some more of Bec's wedding shots and I made these...

I am sleepy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jase isn't happy Julie can't write what he said.....I think it's very funny Lol Meg

Kathie said...

Love the photo of the little flower girl!!! That is very very funny.....Hey Julie, just dropping by to say hello!!
xoxo

Lisa said...

Nice blog and well written :-)

Lisa