Monday, July 21, 2008

Thank you!


Look what I had delivered to me today. The lovely Miss Courtney made this for me as a thank you for looking after her dog while she was away. She has done a fantastic job! She rode her bike across the highway to deliver it... I was pretty chuffed! :) I won't tell you just yet what was inside of the tin, I will see if anyone can guess. Let me just say, she knows me well!
So Courtney stayed for most of the morning and the kids played shops. Liberty loves playing shops!
I had a full afternoon of P&C stuff, so I achieved nothing... I love the P&C. I enjoying coming up with ideas to raise money and help the kids and school... I don't like the 'formal' side of things...anyway!
Well I am now off to make a card... bye x

3 comments:

Tania B said...

Hey Julie, just visiting from your link at Relsi's blog and love your pics and work! Especially the snow pics. Happy scrapping! :)

Unknown said...

Mmmm...chocolates ??

Unknown said...

hey julie
the girl who made that must be very talented!!!

XXX
miss courtney