Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cheaper than therapy!

This is my last entry for the SBM @ Scrap Therapy. The challenge was to scrap about why, how etc you scrap. I had forgotten this was due today, about 2 am I remembered. Thank you Liberty for napping so I could get it done! Any of the photos I post should come up larger if you click on them :)
Matt and Shawn went and got a load of wood today that we were desperate for.
Yesterday I worked and then headed up to the football to help out in the canteen. It was good this week both Rach and Meg were in there so it made for a very entertaining afternoon. :)
I think I will now head over to the school and even out the softfall that was delivered. It has been quite a nice day. Liberty and I did some gardening this morning, lots more needs doing.
Hope you are all having a great weekend! x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great double LO. I will have to look at it in real life lol.

Meg said...

Rachel is awarded the canteen helper award for the week...I must give it to Rach as she was their nearly all day..I must say that I came in a close second...

mandysea said...

Love your journaling!!

Definitely would not like to let my dh in on the cost of scrapping - but thats secret womens business!

Diane said...

Hi there Julie,
It's been a long time since i popped in. I love your double layout, although I am not sure that scrapping is cheaper than therapy! You have something to show for it though :)