Thursday, July 17, 2008

123 Creative Team


Today I officially became apart of the 123 Challenge Creative Team!


It means a few things... but mostly it means I will have to up my game and put together some pretty fantastic lay outs for the monthly challenges now... The only major down side I have come across, is that my picture is on the site, no one needs to see that!


I discovered the 123 site in August 07 and think I have only missed 4 months since. I enjoy the challenge and being part of the creative team should be fun! Thanks Charmane :)
Yesterdays post shows the LO I did for this month. The page posted here is the first page I did for the 123 challenge.
On the home front, Matt was away last night and is home now. This morning I took Shawn up to Armidale to Kidzworld so he could have a good run around and I could have a catch up with the girls. Liberty stayed with Grandma. She is just the wrong age to be at Kidzworld, to old for the baby area and not big enough to play on the big stuff.
This afternoon some of my family members went to my Great Aunts house for a cuppa. She has been in hospital with a broken leg for almost 8 weeks and came home for the afternoon. I think she was very happy! After that I thought I would take Liberty around to see her Pam. It had been 2 weeks!! Great idea that was, Liberty fell hitting her head and the bridge of her nose... not pretty...
Anyway this is a long post... thanks for stopping, bye :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE ALL YOUR NEW LO'S JULIE..THIS ONE I JUST LOVE YOUR MULTI PHOTO USE, YOU ROCK WHEN IT COMES TO THAT!

Julie said...

Great pages Julie. Congrats on the 123 gig too.