Friday, July 4, 2008

School holdays begin...


Today is the last day of school for Shawn, then 2 weeks holiday! I like the school holidays. It is nice for Shawn and Liberty to just play together.
Yesterday I had the shock of the year when my Father called me. I can recall maybe 3 times this has happened in 10 years... But anyway....that is ok, I have learned that, that is him, my father. He was calling to let me know some bad news. My Grandmothers sister passed away, she had been ill for many years.
Well I better keep moving we are heading off to Grafton for the weekend. I hear a rumor that there is a new scrapbook shop. So I better go and confirm that! Happy weekend everyone! I would love to see some snow these holidays. These photos were taken over at Dads in America Christmas 05. I have only just scrapped them recently. x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OHHHH A WHITE CHRISTMAS...HOW AWESOME! LOVE THIS LAYOUT JULIE & THE PICS ARE GREAT!