Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hi Rach!


What a surprise I got when I read the comments from yesterday! In a million years did I not expect Rachel to look at my blog in LA... bit clever on her behalf!! :) She must have felt her ears burning. lol Morning tea was at Pams this morning. Meg asked if I knew how Rach was.... now we know!
This is an image I took almost 12 months ago when we were at Disneyland. I like this shot (it could do with a good crop) I used no tripod and just my little fuji digital. The lighting must have been just enough.
Matt and Shawn went off to basketball tonight and as always had a good time.
I received a wedding invitation in the mail today for Cassey and Andys wedding in Canberra. It is a beautiful invitation, Case made them herself. I will take a pic tomorrow and post. The 'dress code' is "elegant"..... I am hoping that means velour trackies and not fleece ones.... When i was younger and slimmer I could do elegant (just) but doubt I can now.... I see a trip to spotlight in my future! Hey Rach pick me up a frock on your shopping trips!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

JULIE WHATS ELEGANT MEAN?...LMAO...IS A DRESS WITH 80'S PUFFY SLEEVES AND MADE OF TEFFETA IN ELECTRIC BLUE STILL IN FASHION OR ELEGANT?...LMAO..I STILL HAVE ONE!

scrappermimi said...

Love that picture!

LOL! I don't think I am up to elegant anymore but the idea of "nice" sweats sounds good!