Monday, May 26, 2008

Finally a page to share.

This page seemed to take hours to do... I did it Friday night at a crop. I think it was a mix of it not being my normal style, feeling miserable with this cold and too much chatting! I do like how it turned out though.
Not much else to share with the world really. Liberty and I both have a cold, Matt has hurt is thumb and Shawn has mouth ulcers! I live in the house of crappy health! Keep away!!! lol

Tonight over at DIVAS they are doing a speed challenge...I really enjoy speed scrapping...I think last time they did one I finished a full LO in 20mins and I like the result!!! :) It starts at 8pm so if you can come over and have a look!

UPDATE - While I was blog surfing I came across some major talent...Lillian
I am sure she would be thrilled if you dropped by her blog! :)

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Hope the germs leave your house soon....just don't send them this side of the highway lol.....xxxx

Meg said...

I think Pam may have given them to you Julie....

Lillian said...

Thank you for putting a post for the butterfly.

Your friend,
Lillian

Sara :) said...

WOW...this is SO EXCITING for Lillian, and me! ;)

Thank you, thank you for your post!!!!

-Lillian's Mom

Sara said...

We linked you on Lillian's "Who's Linking Me?" section on her sidebar!

Thanks again!
Lillian's Mom

~KRISTY~ said...

THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVE PATTERN PAPERS! LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH IT! WOW JULIE A MULTI PHOTO & DOUBLE LAYOUT IN ONE! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!