Monday, May 26, 2008

Finally a page to share.

This page seemed to take hours to do... I did it Friday night at a crop. I think it was a mix of it not being my normal style, feeling miserable with this cold and too much chatting! I do like how it turned out though.
Not much else to share with the world really. Liberty and I both have a cold, Matt has hurt is thumb and Shawn has mouth ulcers! I live in the house of crappy health! Keep away!!! lol

Tonight over at DIVAS they are doing a speed challenge...I really enjoy speed scrapping...I think last time they did one I finished a full LO in 20mins and I like the result!!! :) It starts at 8pm so if you can come over and have a look!

UPDATE - While I was blog surfing I came across some major talent...Lillian
I am sure she would be thrilled if you dropped by her blog! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope the germs leave your house soon....just don't send them this side of the highway lol.....xxxx

Meg said...

I think Pam may have given them to you Julie....

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting a post for the butterfly.

Your friend,
Lillian

Anonymous said...

WOW...this is SO EXCITING for Lillian, and me! ;)

Thank you, thank you for your post!!!!

-Lillian's Mom

Anonymous said...

We linked you on Lillian's "Who's Linking Me?" section on her sidebar!

Thanks again!
Lillian's Mom

Unknown said...

THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVE PATTERN PAPERS! LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH IT! WOW JULIE A MULTI PHOTO & DOUBLE LAYOUT IN ONE! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!