Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday


Hello! Well another week is over.
I really have not taken any interesting photos recently so I am raiding the archives again. This pic is at the UN head quarters in New York City. It was one of my favourite places to tour. We went through not long after the movie 'The Interpretor' was made so the interior was the same then as it is in the movie. Each room is decorated by different countries and changed each year. This image really does prove to me that blogger strips the colour out of pictures. This is usually a vibrant image... oh well...
Liberty had her appointment today and I was very happy with the lady we spoke to, in my books that is a plus. It is going to be a long few months to get her bowels working right but hopefully the pain will ease quickly.
This afternoon Matt had his first 'teaching gig' at Shawn's school. He is going to do basketball with some kids as the Friday sport. I don't think they have had basketball for a few years so that will be a bit of variety for them. The group was a bit large to do much with and not enough balls to go around, but he will work something out. He is pretty good my Matt...
Tomorrow night there is a crop night in town...woo hoo!! I better go and see what I can do...
Have a wonderful weekend. :)

No comments: