Wednesday, May 28, 2008

GO GO GO!


Today over at the school for education week we had Go Go Go! It is a day full of activities for the primary kids. As an example Shawn made Lanterns, Rocky Road (without chocolate!!!! funny story that), Gift bags, French knitting. There are lots of things the children can choose to do. I helped Rach with bookmarks. I really didn't help so much as kept Liberty and Molly entertained with paper and glue. I pinned Molly's to her mothers pin board at school but I think in my rush to get home I tossed Liberty's...
This page is my entry for Scrap Therapy's MBM comp. You had to think outside the square. It is not all that original but it was all my stuffy head could come up with! lol
Well I better keep moving. Nothing has been done in this house today and I am heading out again later... It will all still be here when I get back! lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Ireland spending time with Glyndas friend Pam She is going to show us around Dorset. Great to catch up on some of your news and see photos of your two beautiful children

Unknown said...

GREAT PAGE AS ALWAYS JULIE! LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH THE NOTEWORTHY PAPERS!

Unknown said...

YES JULIE MY NEW LAYOUT IS NOTEWORTHY II ISNT THE RANGE JUST DELICIOUS!

Debra Trean said...

just amazing ...creative.... full of ideas..