Sunday, April 27, 2008

Saw Ed!


I have a shocking headache! Think tomorrow I need to find, clean and wear my glasses!!
It has been a successful scrapping weekend over at Divas. I have complete 3 LO's and 1 OTP.
This page had the criteria of B&W, Music notes and paint. I do like this page... I always tend to like my simple pages best!
Today Matt did some mechanical work for a mate. Shawn and Liberty went and helped Grandma rake leaves (not a successful project in this wind) lol
This afternoon we went out and said goodbye to the Doran's. Tomorrow they leave for America for 2 weeks. LA, Omaha, San Fran..... Rach has my shopping list with the essential items Cherry Chap-stick and a Jack Sparrow wig from Disneyland that I regret not getting when we were there. The list could have been very long.
Well I am tired and pretty much ready for bed and the telly. Night x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GREAT PHOTOS JULIE AS ALWAYS! LOVE THE SIMPLICITY OF THIS LAYOUT LOOKS AWESOME.