Monday, April 28, 2008

Last day of school holidays.


Back to school tomorrow! These holidays have been so bad... Liberty has been unwell, rain on days we could have done things, blah, blah, blah... I love having Shawn home and I feel that 2 weeks was wasted, but it was mostly out of my control. Better luck next holidays! :)
So today we hung out at home, cleared off his desk ready for homework. I sorted through Libertys clothes, with what was only in her cupboard I gave a full garbage bag to charity. I still have boxes and bags of hand-me-downs to sort. Usually I keep the good stuff and try and sell it on EBAY. I have done well selling the kids clothes in the past.
When Matt finished work we went up to Armidale to see his Dad for his Birthday. On our way home we stopped in at the airport and collected the Doran Mobile. It is now safely back at there house while they go exploring. I also picked up some tapes to record Dean's shows.....hope I don't forget... :)
Well I am going to do an online class tonight at Scrapbook Divas. The picture is from the weekend cyber crop they had. You had to use a CD. It was Matts idea to turn it into a record. It is a bit cute :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH WOW JULIE HOW COOL DOES THAT LOOK! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS A RECORD!

Anonymous said...

You better not bloody forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!