Monday, April 7, 2008

I am back!


...still tired but back!
This is my favourite page for the weekends cyber crop. It was a scrap lift challenge, I lifted Cindy's wonderful work.
It was such a wonderfully, flat out weekend! My blind crop (that we called Stash Challenge) went so well I did another one on Sunday.
Sunday was Eileen's birthday so we spent the morning in Armidale. Liberty went for a walk around on one of the horses. Before we came home we stopped and got Shawn his first pair of Soccer boots! The first training session is this Wednesday... he is very excited! Shawn did a card challenge and 2 page challenges at our crop weekend! He is such a good kid...
Well I need to get some things done, then go and keep my electric blanket company! x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you help mate. What a great weekend:)

angelique said...

this is wonderful.

Unknown said...

THE BLING LOOKS BEAUTIFIL!LOVE YOUR NEW PAGE,BLACK & WHITE IS SO DYNAMIC,GREAT PHOTO AS ALWAYS.

Unknown said...

Love that layout, and so proud that you scraplifted something of mine *hug*

Shawn did fantastically well with his scrapping !

Meg said...

nice page Julie