Monday, February 11, 2008

Mixed up kinda day....

Well today started out perfectly. I was up and moving before everyone. After Shawn went to school I got the bathrooms done, washing etc....it never ends! The bathroom must have been good, Matt came home and asked if I had a new vanity installed today! How Rude!! :)
Liberty went to sleep and I scrapped...sorry I can't share...yet! :)
Then 2.30 that all changed.
I received a call from the school. Shawn had been hit in the head with a cricket bat! So I woke Liberty and wheeled over to the school...poor little man....so brave!
No stitches, a nice bruise and egg above his eyebrow. At bed time we found out that it was on the side I always kiss him goodnight on....so sweet!

I will try and do something interesting tomorrow... :)

4 comments:

Meg said...

Poor you Julie... you know if you ever need me I'm just a phone call away.

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh...poor baby, I hope he is okay ! (and Mummy too)

Can't wait to see what you've been working on !

Anonymous said...

I'd be very angry at the twerp who through the ball badly!!!! or as he calls himself the pitcher who gives people golden ducks???

Hope he feels better.
see ya

Unknown said...

AWWWWW I HOPE HE IS FEELING BETTER & HIS EGG HAS GONE!