Monday, February 18, 2008

Mademoiselle



I did this LO last night. It is for the Feb comp at Basically Scrapbooking. It is a sketch challenge from one of Becky Flecks sketches. A great sketch I thought! I loved this paper. It is MME, Mademoiselle, so beautiful.

I also must note the fantastic photography by Rachel :)

Tomorrow my computer has a doctors appointment. Hopefully I can claim it on medicare!

Not sure how long I will be without it. Hopefully it will be a 24hour bug and nothing more. $$$

See you all when I have a happier and healthier puter! x

6 comments:

TribeRingers said...

That's a fabulous LO. The flowers are just lovely.
Hope you are doing well.

~KRISTY~ said...

LOVE IT JULIE! THE CIRCLE OF FLOWERS LOOKS FABULOUSSSS

Anonymous said...

I think it is absolutly fantastic, really well done!! and the LO isn't bad either.


Just being funny ----------- or trying to be.

I seriously really like this page (not that you're going to believe me now) its one of my fave's.

Sweet little ol me.

Meg Barnden-Hyde said...

Hey Julie... great page.. hope you are on line soon and nothing to much is wrong with your computer... Meg

Cindy said...

Great LO ! I hope your puter is okay :)

my5bratz said...

this is gorgeous...TFS...ginny