Saturday, February 2, 2008

Karma

Today my Dalmation Molly experienced karma. For this story I will call him Earl.
Last weekend Earl ate the smallest neon tetra. Survival of the fittest. Today I found Earl floating upside down in the bottom of the tank. After looking in the books that Rach let me borrow, all the signs lead me to think Earl was constipated. Karma. Big fish shouldn't eat little fish, pick on someone your own size etc. You may get constipated and be flushed!


On a lighter note. Matt just called, he is away at a work 'team building' thing (yeah right!). Yesterday they played golf and drank, today they went white water rafting. I am sure tonight will be more drinking and possibly a few cards will get played... He sounded like he was having a great time. I am happy for him...I say bring on scrap camp. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Julie you make me laugh....I agree bring on scrap camp....lol

Unknown said...

LMAO "TEAM BUILDING" THEY WILL FIND ANY EXCUSE FOR A BINGE DRINKING SESSION!..I CAN SEE HOW GOLF WOULD BE TEAM BUILDING?????LOL..ONE BLOKE TO STICK THE TEE IN THE GREEN.ONE TO HOLD THE CLUB & THE CADDY (A TEAM OF TEN BLOKES HALF PISSED TELLING THE ONE WITH THE CLUB TO AIM FOR THE FLAG NEAR THE HOLE)...AHHH YOUR SO FUNNY!LOVE YOUR STORIES!
KRISTY.

BruganCampbell said...

Hey there, I'm not sure if I've congratulated you yet on your DT position. Well done, you got talent!

Unknown said...

Well that'd teach ya, Earl !

LOL at 'team building' LOL