Friday, February 8, 2008

Blog Browsing

A few days ago I was wandering along in the land of Blog and found this site. I think it is some of the most beautiful photography I have ever seen... If you love nature, snow,animals especially horses. This is the perfect blog. It even has a song playlist at the bottom of some of my fav tunes!
Anyway if you have a few minutes spare go and have a look for your self. A Passion n Frames

Today my Scrapping Jewels kit arrived...YAY!! Very exciting. I will get some photos printed at work tomorrow and play the weekend away...
Have a great weekend everyone! x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I POPPED OVER TO HAVE A LOOK AT THE BLOG & THEY HAVE SOME GORGEOUS GOREGOUS PHOTO'S! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND JULIE!

Debra Trean said...

oh wow what a special mention I am very very touched. Just when I am beginning to wonder if what I see comes through I read a sweet comment such as this and it really humbles me and takes my breath away. You are very sweet thank you so much. Man you made my night been a rough one too.