Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lights, camera, action!

Well I have my trusty computer back. He wasn't even gone a day! I have the best computer guy!
This morning I was helping (via email) my Uncle get his blog going. He is heading off to America with a mate to play golf. They made their own tour. He is going to keep everyone posted via his blog...pretty cool I thought! You would think with all of my computer help I would get a neat treat from his trip...hint hint :)
I then did this LO for the White with 1 challenge. This is the maiden month for this clever challenge blog. Looks like everything will start with white, then you add one colour and 1 embellishment. This month is red and a 'love' embellishment. I like mine, but I don't love it. I can see what I should have done differently....oh well....
I better keep going. Matt is away tonight so I want to be organised so I can kick back tonight... x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good Julie. I might have a go at this one too (one day) lol.

Meg said...

Great to see you are back on line...Meg

Unknown said...

LOVE THE MULTI PHOTO USE! THE RED & WHITE LOOKS STUNNING!....I WONDER IF YOUR PUTER MAN WOULD COME OVER TO ME???LOL...ITS HARD TO FIND GOOD HELP!

Misty said...

Very cute pics and what a wonderful lo! Thanks for sharing!
Misty

Debra Trean said...

What a cute batch of images sooo cute!