Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday?

On Wednesday the Enrichment Art classes had a gallery display. The year 5/6 classes studied Pollacks Blue Poles, one of my favourite paintings that I was thrilled to see at the Canberra Art Gallery on a school excursion....many years ago :)
This work of Shawn's was inspired by Piet Mondrian. Students had to take an item from home to paint... Since I have an ambundance of Pepsi cans, they were an easy choice! lol
Shawn has also been chosen in the Maths Enrichment program this term, I am so very proud of him!

Yesterday was the first chance I have had this week to start sewing for the Armidale Farmers markets this Sunday. I have 2 bags almost completed... just a little sneak peek at them. I hope the red/cherry bag doesn't sell, I love it! lol

Today I have a few things on, but hope to get more things made up ready for the masses of Mother's day shoppers... if only!

No comments: