Thursday, January 8, 2009

Home....sweet, sweet home.


We are home from 2 nights in Sydney. Shawn loved the Star Wars exhibition. It only had a few hands on activities, it was mostly props, costumes and models. I was even allowed to ride the air car.... I am soooo cool! :) We also hit Sydney tower and the aquarium to see the Dugongs. For many years I have wanted to see (or swim with) a Manatee, so this was pretty neat for me. Shawn loves the aquarium, he is one well travelled young man. He was so excited to go in the Star Wars monorail that I had to quickly take a pic. Yesterday as we left the hotel we thought we would hit the outlets at Homebush. Ido love a successful shopping trip at outlets. :) Ten we thought we would take the scenic route home and a 6 hour trip became 9 and a half.... 9.30 last night we pulled into our driveway.... home sweet home.

No comments: