Friday, October 10, 2008

House keeping.


This is the double page sketch I designed for this months Julie's Scrapping Jewels comp. If you are the lucky winner you get $20 to spend on any scrapping goodies your heart desires from JSJ! What scrapper wouldn't mind that? :) Entries are due 31st October. If you have any trouble loading yours on the site, leave me a message and I will help out :) For anyone who may not know I am a member of the JSJ Design Team, it is another Julie who owns the store... What a great name we have :)
Hey you just have to love my computer challenged sketch effort! LOL I will load my page latter, it is still drying...
A message from the 123 team....
The October 123 Cybercrop - Monday 13th October 7:30 AEDST
This month we will have 3 Cybercrop Challenges - not 4 making it easier for you to complete them ALL.... and to complete the main October 123 Challenge too! There'll be BINGO & maybe a few DIFFERENT games too! Chatting in Chatzy of course ;) MORE DETAILS WILL BE POSTED ON THE CYBERCROP BLOG http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123_cybercrop/
A party invite from Charmane :)
ON FRIDAY 10TH OCTOBER I WILL BE HAVING A BLOG PARTY FOR MY 30TH....I WANT EVERYONE TO COME AND WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY - I'LL BE HAVING A COUPLE OF GIVEAWAYS AND CHALLENGES AND PRIZES TO WARM YOU ALL UP FOR THE 123 CYBERCROP ON MONDAY.... NOT TOO HARD THOUGH ;)http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/our_bright_stars_and_us/
Well I think that is it for now. Later today or tomorrow I will post some pages :)

No comments: