Friday, December 4, 2009

Idlewild... the best day!


Idlewild is an amusement park in Pennsylvania. I went here as a child and I have been fortunate to take my children. That is pretty amazing since Idlewild is the other side of the world from where we live. It keeps me poor...
6 months ago when we where there, my lovely Aunt Linda treated us all to a day at the park. It was such a wonderful day full of great happy memories that I will cherish always!
This is the ornament that came home with us that day. Pretty slim pickings in the ornament department as it was June.
Shawn is back at school today. As it is the end of the school year, today is a rewards day. The students get to have a fun day that finishes up with watching a movie in the school hall. The movie is Up! I am seriously tempted to go and watch it with the kids, as I missed it at the movies and would like to see it. Students got to wear their pyjamas to school and take a pillow... I would do that just to watch the movie! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful memories.