Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My new baby...


Isn't she beautiful....
I traded in my D60 for the D90. I am so much happier... I have not had much of a chance to play, but the little things make so much of a difference. The flash for a start is more balanced and even. All 11 focus points... Bliss.
I worked yesterday afternoon and had a great time. I caught up with some customers I had not see in years, 5 years. I even saw a guy I used to work with... he had grown up, in such a good way! It was just great to get out of this house!!! These school holidays are really testing me!
Today I finished designing the Deb Ball tickets then printed and cut them out... all 200 of them. It was the perfect job for today. Yesterday at work I twisted my knee, so I needed to get it up. I am off to ice it again! Bye x
If anyone needs a spare battery for a D60 I have one goping at a good price....

1 comment:

Debra Trean said...

CONGRATS on the new toy.......smiles... have fun getting to know it....smiles