Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's a bit chilly!


Sunday. Well the weekend is almost over. I love weekends, but they just fly past so quickly!
Both Shawn and Liberty are unwell so they are on the couch with a DVD. Hopefully they will both fall asleep (yeah, right!) I am going to finish this post and then start on something crafty.... not sure what yet, but I will come up with something! It has been awhile since I have sat at my craft table. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! :)
I took this pic of a busy bee last week on a trip to the park. We had an Easter egg hunt with some friends. We enjoyed the sun while it was out, it has certainly left today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm it sure is chilly....Mr Matt said he was going home to light the fire......if I had a chimney...lol. I do have the gas heater on though.... xxxx