Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl XLIII


Today was the Superbowl and the super Steelers won! Matt and I always watch it together, ever since the first one we watched together when we had only been seeing each other for a few months. Matt really got into this game, I must admit the last few minutes was nail biting stuff. I think the Superbowl is the one event that I can watch in Australia and know what my family in America is doing, I can picture them in my Grandmothers lounge room, Aunt Linda in her Steelers gear armed with snacks. I love that 'familiar' feeling.
Well the past few days have been huge, busy days. I am so tired. Today the P&C catered for a Ram sale. I spent a good part of Sunday baking. My mother and Grandmother helped with most of it, Thankyou!
Yesterday I did get to spend just a little time playing with a friends new Canon 5D MarkII camera. When I get the images I will share some lovely ones I took of Miss L.
Well I need to get some things done for tomorrow. Hopefully I won't miss so many days blogging. I missed Sky watch Friday... that's how busy I have been!

1 comment:

Debra Trean said...

fun fun... my husband was glued to it...