Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sawtel

Last weekend we went to Sawtel for an engagement party. I had a great time, as always with my camera. It came with me out into the water to get some shots of everyone diving off the perfect rock! This is Matt's neice, Bec. I love this shot of her.

Nothing very exciting to report really, I am busy being domestic.

I am also keeping busy by organising our trip to America in May.... very exciting stuff for us! It all happened last week, very quickly. We will fly into NYC and have 4 nights. Then we will dive across Pennsylvania to spend 2 weeks with my Dad and family near Pittsburgh. I wasted a good bit of time looking into car rentals today, nothing really worked so I will but it on the back burner for a few days.
It should be lovely weather. Both Matt and Shawn will have birthdays there... again :)

Well Shawn will be home in a few minutes from School so I will go and get a snack ready for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you took my advice......I think you have diving embedded into your brain.....lol

Anonymous said...

My God...don't talk to u for a week and find out on your blog that u are off to America... Pam didn't even mention it when I talk to her on the phone this morning...Meg