Monday, November 8, 2010

Another weekend over...

Well there goes another weekend!
We did a lot for the school P&C this weekend. I am looking forward to next weekend as I don't think we have anything or or anywhere to be... but I do have a plan! :)

Last weekend I had a few mates around, this is them parked out the front of our place...






Actually, it was the 500 bikes getting ready for the end of the street parade that Matt and I set up. They are the Harleys for Helicopters bikers. They ride from Newcastle to Uralla raising money for the Westpac Rescue Helicopter.

This is Matt in one of his Billycart races.


1 comment:

Vicki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Julie!! :) Hope you have an awesome day today (18/11) and you get spoilt!! :) We have missed you over at Top50, so i hope you will drop by soon and let us know how you are going!! :)