Monday, July 6, 2009

A handy thing!

This is what we affectionately call a "Handy Thing". My Dad gave this to us. You put butter/marg in it, push the inside so it comes out of the bottom and rub the curved edge along your cob. How efficient is that! It actually works really well...
I have had a big few days and am paying for them today. Friday Liberty and I went to the school for a few hours to help pack book packs for next term, then up to Armidale to shop for the P&C Fathers Day stall. Early I know, but a shop is having a closing down sale so I thought it would be a good chance to make a few extra $$$. Saturday I worked then came home and started dusting, washing, moving things... I finally stopped last night at about 9.30. I don't know what came over me!!!
Yesterday we also had 3 of the 4 Ferris' come and visit. First time we had seen each other since we have been home, not bad since they live 3 hours away. I would like to say they came just to see us.... but they were actually driving through from seeing one of the Pink concerts in Newcastle.
It was still below freezing at 8.30am today.... I am really missing the perfect weather we had in America...

No comments: