Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun of the Fair.


The School Spring Fair was yesterday!
What a huge job. I am told it was a great day and everyone enjoyed themselves. It is hard to gage how an event is going when you are so caught up in it.
This photo was taken as I was running from the kitchen to the BBQ. Annette grabbed my camera from me and just took it. Matt and Liberty came by just at the right time!
Liberty had a super time!!! Until it was time for the Jumping castle to go home.
The fair had some fantastic helpers. I would like to thank Matt and my girlfriends for all of their hard work and support, I appreciate all of you very much!! x
Shawn missed the fair as he is currently in Melbourne. He went down with his Grandma on Saturday. From what I hear they are having a great time. When I spoke to Shawn tonight he had just gotten out of the hotel pool and spa... poor kid! LOL
Bed time fom me, It may take me a month to recover! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

now that is a nice photo....I think this will definately be scrap worthy....lol.

Meg said...

Nice photo....You must like yourself in this photo to put it up on your blog...I know what your like when it comes to photos of youself

Unknown said...

GREAT PHOTO JULIE! IM REALLY SAD AT HOW HARD SHAWNS LIFE IS...LMAO