Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cassey & Andy's beautiful wedding




Last Thursday we travelled 8 hours to Canberra for Casseys and Andys wedding. I worked with Space (Cassey) for a few years. It was during that time her and Andy started dating. They are the most beautiful couple. I could rave all day about how wonderful they are...I won't though. :)

This is the super quick card I made for them. I knew for months that the wedding was coming, but still left it to the last minute to make! It looks much better IRL, Oh well....
The wedding photo is not the best. I have only just loaded them and have not yet had a good look at them all. The computer is telling me that in the 5 days we were away I took 535 photos.
While in Canberra we went to Floriade (flower show) Questacon Museum, Parliament House and The Mint. We wanted to hit the Dinosaur Museum the day we left but in opened later than I wanted to stay. We need to hit the road. On the way home, to break the trip, we stayed a night in Newcastle to visit my Uncle. I took the kids on a ferry boat to the city.
Well I better keep moving, so far I am having a productive day.... feels good :)
Thanks for stopping by!
PS The song at you are listening to is the song Case walked down the 'red carpet' too. The wedding ceremony was at Lennox Gardens....again perfect!

No comments: